Average over $260K with owner operator flatbed truck driving opportunities
Carrier One - the fastest growing 100% owner operator flatbed company in the country is looking for flatbed truck drivers to service customers in the Midwest, South, Southeast and Northeast regions. Carrier One transports flatbed products ranging from steel, coils, building products and machinery.
Come join the Carrier One drivers getting these great benefits:
- $260k+ yearly gross revenue average
- 80% starting pay
- 82% top pay
- Longevity, safety & referral bonuses
- UTBA insurance options
- Paid Cargo and liability insurance
- 24 hr. on call driver support
- No forced dispatch
- Assigned dispatchers
- PrePass Elite Pass in every truck
- 2015-2018 trucks available OR bring your own truck
- Minimum 23 years of age with current Class A CDL
- 18 months’ OTR experience
- 6 months’ flatbed experience or willingness to train
No flatbed experience? No worries!
Carrier One offers full flatbed training for Class A drivers with 2 years’ OTR experience.